Read our 120 Life Reviews and find out what this supplement has to offer in terms of benefits and ingredients, as well as alternative supplements.
If you’re looking for a way to promote your blood pressure health, then 120/Life may be what you need. 120/Life is a beverage supplement that contains a blend of six different ingredients that support lower blood pressure. Moreover, their new, better-tasting formula provides an even more effective delivery of nitrates.
As a supplement, 120/Life comes in a beverage form that you can add to a smoothie, other juices, or drink straight from the bottle. Since it’s a supplement, it helps support your blood pressure health but doesn’t replace your current medication. However, as you take it, you can consult your doctor to see if using 120/Life may help reduce your doses.
120/Life contains a blend of ingredients that may help reduce your blood pressure numbers. These ingredients include beetroot, cranberry, tart cherry, pomegranate, and hibiscus (along with added magnesium).
When these ingredients work together, they act as natural forms of antioxidants, calcium channel blockers, nitrates, vasodilators, and more. In addition, if you take 120/Life along with other measures like regular exercise and healthy eating, you can improve your health even faster.
Finally, this supplement is a vegan, gluten-free product that has no artificial preservatives or coloring. It simply relies on the efficacy of its natural ingredients like the beetroot, which has been used as a natural remedy since the Middle Ages.
- Pomegranate: As a natural ACE inhibitor, the pomegranate helps stop blood vessels from constricting too much. It also serves as a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-sclerotic, which helps normalize blood pressure and provide cardioprotective effects.
- Hibiscus: Another natural ACE inhibitor, hibiscus also serves as a natural potassium-sparing diuretic and keeps the “bad” cholesterol under control.
- Tart Cherry: As a rich source of phenolic compounds and vitamin C, tart cherry provides the body with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cranberry: Due to their high phenolic compounds, cranberries have an anti-inflammatory effect. They may also reduce triglyceride blood levels, leading to a cardioprotective effect.
- Beetroot: This root vegetable is rich in nitrates, a compound that converts into nitric oxide, which is a powerful vasodilator. 120/Life’s new formula uses an all-natural beetroot concentrate that provides even more nitrates to the body.
- Magnesium: As a smooth muscle relaxer, natural calcium channel blocker, and nitric oxide booster, magnesium provides various heart-health benefits. It may also reduce sodium concentrations in red blood cells without affecting your body’s potassium concentration.
Best Heart Health Supplements provides reviews for various supplements that can boost your heart health. For example, HeartBeet Complete is a beetroot supplement that can provide various benefits to your health.
It contains beetroot, l-arginine, l-citrulline, turmeric, CoQ10, and more to promote your circulation, energy levels, blood pressure health, and beyond. If you’re interested in comparing products, read our HeartBeet Complete review to see how it stacks up against 120/Life.